Experience all of the farm fresh goodness at Southern Oregon’s farmers and growers markets.
Siskiyou Field Institute
Siskiyou Field Institute’s beautiful campus offers indoor and outdoor lodging options year round. No pets are allowed on-site for the protection of wildlife and other guests.
- Two large yurts with bunks and mattresses
- An indoor classroom with access to internet and projector equipment
- Covered pavilion with picnic tables
- Open area camping with communal fire pit and shared access to bathhouse and pavilion picnic area
- Large bathhouse with flush toilets and multiple private shower stalls
- Hostel style private rooms with shared common areas that include a fully equipped kitchen, great room, and terrace
Siskiyou Field Institute is a one of a kind field station that provides environmental education programs for adults and kids, conducts and hosts research, and works to conserve vulnerable habitats, all in the Klamath-Siskiyous Bioregion. From adult courses on dragonflies of the region, to youth backpacking trips, to research on prairie grasses, Siskiyou Field Institute provides the Illinois Valley with a unique opportunity to connect to and understand the the wonders of their home region.
- Mountain or Water View
- Family Friendly
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Looks like there's no related results for this area.
Here's some happenings from around the region!
It’s no secret that Oregon’s wilderness is second to none. With remote lakes, snowy peaks and storybook forests of ancient trees dripping in moss and awe, the state’s untrammeled beauty belongs to those who hike.
I reached out to our Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest to add to my list of favorite wildflower hikes in our region and we chose our favorites to bring you a combination of easy, family-friendly hikes and some a little more technical for advanced hikers.