Horse Creek Covered Bridge
Built in 1930, this 110-foot bridge originated in Lane County, where is spanded the McKenzie River. Closed to crossing since 1968, this bridge dound a new life in 1990 when it was disassembled and moved to its current site in Myrtle Creek's Millsite Park, where it is used as a footbridge.
Milo Academy's bridge was built in 1962 and spans 100 feet to cross the South Umpqua River. The bridge is actually […]
The Mott Bridge over the North Umpqua River is located about 40 miles east of Roseburg off of OR-138. The […]