Set on the rugged shoreline of the JC Boyle reservoir,
Topsy Campground provides a quiet location for relaxing recreation. The
area is set in an open Ponderosa Pine forest with nearby views of Mt
McLaughlin, an icon of the southern Oregon Cascade Mountains. Topsy
offers opportunities for camping, picnicking, fishing, and boating on
Boyle reservoir. The day-use area features a concrete boat ramp and
dock, and an accessible fishing pier.
Know Before You Go:
- Open Season Topsy Campground is open seasonally from May through October.
- 13 Campsites with picnic tables, fire rings, and tent pads; first come, first serve.
- Universal Access Restrooms available.
- Drinking Water available.
- RV Dump Station available.
- America the Beautiful Pass accepted.
- Campground Host on site.
- Boat Launch and Boarding Dock located in day-use area.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
Point of Interest:Topsy Campground is well situated as a base
camp for a jeep excursion into the remote Upper Klamath River canyon.
It is also a scenic 30 mile drive to the High Lakes region in the
Fremont-Winema National Forest.
ADA Info:Campsites and Restrooms
- Dump Station
- Pet Friendly
- Potable Water
- Day Use Fee
- ADA Accessible
- Family Fun
Access Taxi is a taxi located in Klamath Falls, serving the entire Klamath Basin.
Klamath Shuttle is a summer service, traveling from Klamath Falls to Crater Lake.