River Bench Campgound
- 8 walk-in campsites with picnic tables, and fire pits
- No drinking water
- Vault toilet within walking distance
- No garbage disposal – Please pack it out
- There are areas for either small groups or large group gatherings.
- Good area for swimming or just enjoying the river setting.
- Short drives to several hiking trails, some botanical areas, and large day-use area.
- Vault Toilets
Campsites are located along the Wild and Scenic Illinois River. 4 campsites with picnic tables, and fire pits 2 walk-in […]
This facility is closed until further notice. Overview Onion Mountain Lookout sits atop a 12-foot tower at an elevation of […]
Temporary Closure Order due to hazardous trees. These sites are located in a rustic camp. Campsites are suitable for tents and […]