Indigo Springs Campground
This small, three site tent-only campground is surrounded by a fine stand of old growth Douglas-fir.
The springs for which the camp was named originates nearby along an easy, 500′ round trip loop trail. Additionally, interpretive signs explain the role of the historic Oregon Central Military Wagon Road (a portion passes near the campground) and the role of the Bull trout in the regional watershed ecosystem. Equestrians, hikers,and off-road cyclists can easily access the Middle Fork Trail across Forest Road 21.
With a history that dates back to 1907, Big Elk Guard Station is the oldest continuously used administrative site within […]
For outdoor enthusiasts looking for a campground in a peaceful forest setting with great fishing and a variety of hiking […]