Milo Academy Covered Bridge
Milo Academy's bridge was built in 1962 and spans 100 feet to cross the South Umpqua River. The bridge is actually made of steel, with a housing of wood. The structure was built to replace an original covered wooden bridge from 1920. The bridge provides access to the Milo Academy boarding school.
Milo Academy Bridge photo by Sandy Horvath-Dori
Built in 1943 and spans 70 feet, to cross Little River at its junction with Cavitt Creek. Raw logs make […]