"Celebrate Southern Oregon Lifestyle"
March 6 & 7, 2016
Seven Feathers Casino Resort
146 Chief Miwaleta Lane
Canyonville, OR 97471
The Southern Oregon Lifestyle is truly unique. Our spirit of adventure, love of the outdoors, appreciation of fine and performing arts and taste for culinary experiences is matched only by our visitors’ enthusiasm for all that Southern Oregon has to offer.
Get insights about the lifestyle, tourism and marketing trends you need to know to keep your business in the forefront. Share tips as you network with your peers and hear directly from the speakers as they share their expertise.
Join us for a Sunday evening reception at the Southern Oregon Wine Institute and a full day of informative sessions at Seven Feathers Casino Resort as we Celebrate Southern Oregon Lifestyle!.
Opening Reception - Sunday Night, March 6
Where: Southern Oregon Wine Institute - Roseburg, OR
When: 5:30 - 7 pm
Reception Only: $39
Includes transportation from Seven Feathers by Wine Hopper Tours. Motor Coach departs at 5 pm.
Reception sponsored by Seven Feathers Casino Resort; Southern Oregon Wine Institute, Umpqua Community College and Wine Hopper Tours.
Symposium - Monday, March 7
Where: Seven Feathers Casino Resort, Canyonville, OR
When: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Continental Breakfast begins at 7:30 am
Monday Symposium Only:
- $99 for Travel Southern Oregon members
- $139 for non-members
If you would like to become a Travel Southern Oregon Member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Continental Breakfast with exhibitors
- A great lineup of program speakers
- "Southern Oregon Artisan Bounty Luncheon" by Chef Jeremy Hughes of Seven Feathers Casino Resort
- Plenty of networking opportunities!
- Todd Davidson, Travel Oregon
- Adam Cuppy & Trever Yarrish, Zeal
- Carolyn S. Hill, Travel Southern Oregon & Crater Lake National Trust
- Freda Casillas, Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- David Penilton, America's Hub World Tours
- Roxana Barnes, Seven Feathers Casino Resort
- Lucas Schrock, Seven Feathers Casino Resort
- Katharine Cato, Ashland Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Jim Chadderdon, Discover Klamath
- Mitch Daugherty, Built Oregon
- Sam Chapman, New Economy Consulting LLC
- Brie Malarkey, Sun Breeze, Inc.
- Jeremy Paulson & James Rasmussen, Greenlife Oregon
- Brian Yaeger, Author of "Oregon Breweries"
For additional information please contact Sue Price, Event Planner at 541-890-5472 or email@example.com.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors & Exhibitors
Looking to reach your target audience? Contact Gigi Ashley at 541-660-3430 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship and exhibit rates includes price of Opening Reception and Symposium.
A block of rooms for overnight lodging at Seven Feathers Casino Resort has been reserved under “Travel Southern Oregon – Symposium." For reservations, call 800-548-8461 or visit www.sevenfeathers.com. Sunday night rate is $85 for single or double occupancy. Saturday night rate is $129 plus tax, or $105 plus tax for the first five rooms booked. Hurry and make your reservation!
The 46th annual Greatest of the Grapes event takes place 7 pm - 11 pm, Saturday, March 5, at Seven Feathers. For ticket information go to www.umpquavalleywineries.org.
Other adventures include: Umpqua Valley wine tasting, Wildlife Safari, waterfall hikes and the Douglas County Museum of History and Natural History.