We know our DMOs and marketing partners have long wanted to see a cooperative, regional marketing approach in the Portland consumer market. We’ve also talked about how critical it is for us to work together to get the best results and the best “bang for the buck.”
Now’s your chance to go after this lucrative market in a cooperative, cost-effective way when you join us for Southern Oregon’s journey through the region at the Oregonian Media Group’s “Here & There Travel Fest,” October 15-16, 2016, at the Oregon Convention Center.
Hurry! Your commitment is needed by Monday, August 1!
Travel Southern Oregon Cooperative Marketing Opportunity
- Last year’s Oregonian travel show featured more than 60 booths and 3,500 attendees. This year has already exceeded exhibitor expectations and consumer attendance will definitely increase as well. The Oregonian spends more than $300k in media to promote the show. This includes print advertising in the Oregonian and targeted/banner advertising on Oregonlive.com. Media buys in radio, TV, billboards, and competing print increase exposure as well.
- TSO has negotiated a special rate and has reserved five contiguous booths at the show – that’s 50 feet of space in which to create an experience for visitors – a “journey through the region.”
- This is an incredible opportunity for everyone to showcase their area within the larger Southern Oregon look and feel.
- We know you’ll agree this is the beauty of regional marketing and creates an inspiring experience for visitors.
- Normal exhibitor cost: $1,095. Partner with Travel Southern Oregon: $400.
- We have also secured support from Travel Oregon’s marketing and media departments for additional messaging and lift for our participation – this adds significant value to your investment.
- BEST OF ALL – we’ll debut pub tables throughout the booth offering beer and wine tasting. Now that’s a WELCOME TO SOUTHERN OREGON!
Let’s make a splash! Reserve your spot by August 1, 2016. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Contact Sue Price 541-890-5472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to make your reservations. We will be checking out discounted lodging arrangements once we find out who all is going to the show.